dimanche 23 novembre 2008

Des roses de Russie

.

Merci Frédéric pour ces belles roses qui illuminent ma collection!





.

2 commentaires:

Gulfmann Collection a dit…

Welcome to see my daily updated
personal collections,
http://gulfmanncollection.blogspot.com
Welcome for stamps exchange on any time, Thanks.

fiuman a dit…

Dear friend,
My name is Dragan Buskulic and I live in Rijeka , Croatia. My hobby is
philately (www.followstamps.com), and I try to collect postcard or cover sent to
my address from all
world countries, for now I got mail from 106 countries, but I don´t have any
from Burkina Faso.
So I would appreciate very much if you could send me postcard or cover from your
country. In return if you wish I can send you postcards or covers from Croatia.

Greetings from Croatia
Dragan